- Ethics Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Electronic address: ASRM@asrm.org; Ethics Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Defining embryo donation: an Ethics Committee opinion. Fertil Steril. 2016 Jul;106(1):56-58. Abstract here.
- Lovering R. A moral argument for frozen human embryo adoption. Bioethics. 2020 Mar;34(3):242-251. doi: 10.1111/bioe.12671. Abstract here.
- Frith L, Blyth E, Lui S. Family building using embryo adoption: relationships and contact arrangements between provider and recipient families-a mixed-methods study. Hum Reprod. 2017 May 1;32(5):1092-1099. Abstract here.
- Lopes AS, Frederickx V, Van Kerkhoven G, Campo R, Puttemans P, Gordts S. Survival, re-expansion and cell survival of human blastocysts following vitrification and warming using two vitrification systems. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2015 Jan;32(1):83-90. Full text here.
- Robertson C. A Thomistic Analysis of Embryo Adoption Natl Catholic Bioet Q. 2014 14(4)673-695. Abstract here.
- May WE. On “Rescuing” Frozen Embryos: Why the Decision to Do So is Moral. Natl Catholic Bioeth Q. 2005 5(1):51-57. Abstract here.
- Hoffman DI, Zellman GL, Fair CC, Mayer JF, Zeitz JG, Gibbons WE, Turner TG Jr; Society for Assisted Reproduction Technology (SART) and RAND. Cryopreserved embryos in the United States and their availability for research. Fertil Steril. 2003 May;79(5):1063-9. Abstract here.